UtiliTech PriceWatch Program
What is PriceWatch?
PriceWatch is an exclusive UtiliTech program that monitors electric and natural gas commodity prices. PriceWatch alerts us when favorable conditions exist to enter our clients into energy supply contracts that meet their financial and budgetary goals. Each client’s unique energy consumption requirements and tolerance for exposure to market volatility are considered.
PriceWatch is a service that all UtiliTech electric and natural gas procurement clients receive, at no additional cost. This program gives you peace of mind while helping to keep you on top of market pricing.
What is included in PriceWatch?
* Energy Market Exposure Rating – A unique client score based on a proprietary set of criteria regarding energy budgets, bottom line, planning horizon and risk.
* Annual energy consumption by account and local utility.
* Projected changes in energy consumption by account (i.e. reductions through energy conservation projects or increases driven by expansion and business growth).
* PUC utility tariff class of each account.
* Current contracted alternate energy supply price (UtiliTech initiated contract or prior contract negotiated by the client directly with a supplier or through another broker).
Energy Utility and Commodity Market Data
[Note: UtiliTech collects and calculates this data daily in our proprietary database.]
* Current default price (price to compare or PTC) for each account based on local utility and tariff
* Current energy market commodity prices (NYMEX, NI Hub, PJM wholesale price, etc.)
* Changes in energy market commodity rates from date current supply contract initiated
When is a client placed in PriceWatch?
All UtiliTech energy procurement clients are automatically placed into the PriceWatch program for monitoring and management. New clients under existing energy supply contracts are placed into PriceWatch and gain immediate monitoring and management of their accounts.
What are the benefits of PriceWatch?
* Energy pricing options and proposals based on each client’s unique goals
* Navigate the complexity of energy commodity markets, deregulation and PUC regulations
* Automated response to energy commodity market movements to ensure optimum pricing
* Energy contract and consumption monitoring and management by professionals at no cost!
1.800.238.6753 or Savings_Info@UtiliTech.com